Computerized Pain Control
- What is – Computerized Pain Control (CPACs) – the painless injection technique?
- CPACs is a unique technique developed by Morphosis Dermatologists and Anesthesiologist specialists to ensure a pain free experience during any facial and body treatments. and Anesthesiologist specialists to ensure a pain free experience during any Facial and Body treatments.
- What do I need to prepare before my Painless Injection?
- You only need to stop any diet for 6 hours before the treatment, and clear water for 2 hours prior to the treatment.
- How does Painless Injection technique work?
- We have two technique for painless injection
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O) technique. This technique is quite common in dental procedure. N2O, which is odorless and irritation free, is used for inhalation during the injection. N2O has a very fast sedating onset and off-set, and no hangover effect.
- Intravenous light sedation. With just a light injection, you will be asleep during the treatment and wake up immediately after the procedure.
Our painless technique is provided and closely-monitored by an experienced anesthesiologist with the highest standard of practice.